Cooling Analysis Services
Cooling analysis provides the ability to accurately simulate any number of cooling designs to achieve uniform part cooling, minimize cycle times, and reduce part warpage due to non-uniform cooling.
Cooling analysis can evaluate or determine the following:
- Cooling design including cooling circuits, inserts, steel types, etc.
- Recommended cooling modifications
- Appropriate coolant temperature
- Flow rate to ensure coolant turbulence
- Cycle time, based on a specified ejection temperature
Click play to watch a brief on our "Circuiting Done Right" article by our Director of Engineering, Tim Lankisch.
To read the full article that was published in MoldMaking Technology's April 2013 issue, click the link here.