- Visit: The www.caeservices.com home page and click on the FTP User Login to access our FTP login page, or click here to login to our FTP site.
- Login using your current username and password. If you are a first time user click on the Register Here link to create a new profile
- Fill in your profile information to complete this page (all fields are required) and click Save. (Skip this step if you have logged in using an existing account or have logged in as a Guest.)
- You have now been registered with an account our FTP site. To upload your file(s) to us, choose the New Upload link and proceed to step 5.
- Use the left search menu to find and select your file(s). Then click the right arrow to place it into the transfer queue. (multiple files can be placed in the queue) Finally, click the Start Upload button to proceed.
Please send part geometry ONLY in one of the following formats;
- IGES (trimmed surfaces)
- Parasolid (.x_t)
- STEP (*.stp)
- Catia (.exp)
- Catia (.model)
- Pro/Engineer part file (prt.1.)
- Unigraphics (.prt)
Include ONLY the following:
- Part surfaces in mold position (required to locate cooling lines relative to part)
- Runner design with gating, including hot manifold
- Cooling line surfaces with wireframe centerlines
- Any high-conductivity inserts (surfaces)
- Please send data "in-mold" position.
If you prefer to have us retrieve files from your FTP site, please call or email our data manager Miguel Reffue (email@example.com) and provide us with the following information:
- Your FTP Address or link
- Access (Username and Password)
- File names intended for your current project
- Part & program name(s)